Nama Kelompok:
Dini Afrillia Fitra (21215958)
Hesti Komariyah(23215151)
Nadhia Fazrun M (24215904)
Natasya Ayuningtyas (24215994)
Niatrisya N. (2521036)
I. Relative Pronoun
I. 1. The person who bake a cake for me is my good friend.
2. The person that bake a cake for me is my good friend.
3. John is the man who is going to recommend gor the job.
4. John is the man whom we are going to recommend for the job.
II. 1. The bag is good looking. It is my cousin’s bag.
2. The bag which is good looking is my cousin’s bag.
3. The diamond is the most expensive diamond in the world. It was showcased in the exhibition today.
4. The diamond which was showcased in the exhibition today is the most expensive diamond in the world.
II. Pararrel Structure
1. Elina likes Both Ice Cream And Tea.
2. Either Forza or Elfa is a best designer.
3. Neither Rafa nor Rey is handsome.
4. In market my mom is doing some activities like buying vegetables, buying fruits, buying foods and so’on.
III.
1)Exsample in, on, at, and under.
1. At 11.50 am
The train will arrive at 11. 50 am.
(The train will arrive at 11. 50 am.)
2. On monday
My boxing trainer comes on Monday.
(Pelatih tinju saya datang pada hari. Senin.)
3. In
I am currently living in Australia.
(saat ini saya sedang tinggal di Australia).
4. Under
there is a nail under the cupboard
(ada sebuah paku di bawah lemari )
II. Exsample Go on, Call off, Put on
1. Put off
I will put off our meeting
(kami akan menunda pertemuan kami)
2. Call off
You can call off the contract within a few days.
3. Put on
I will put on this uniform
(aku akan memakai seragam ini)
4. Think over
I have to think over to accept this job, because the location is far enough from my home.
(Saya harus mempertimbangkan matang-matang untuk menerima. pekerjaan ini, karena lokasinya cukup jauh dari rumah saya).
http://www.bigbanktheories.com/preposition-in-on-at-beserta-fungsi-dan-contoh-penggunaannya/ (diakses 2 Juli 2018)
http://www.kuliahbahasainggris.com/pengertian-perbedaan-penggunaan-dan-contoh-under-below-beneath-underneath-dalam-kalimat-bahasa-inggris/ (diakses 2 Juli 2018)
https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/misterhadi.wordpress.com/2012/08/25/phrasal-verbs-separable/amp/ (diakses 2 Juli 2018)
https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/www.wordsmile.com/contoh-phrasal-verb-transitive-separable/amp (diakses 2 Juli 2018)
http://www.sekolahbahasainggris.com/perbedaan-put-on-vs-put-off-vs-put-out-dalam-bahasa-inggris-beserta-contoh-kalimat/ (diakses 2 Juli 2018)
http://inggrisku.net/2014/09/arti-idiom-think-over/ (diakses 2 Juli 2018)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar