Dini A (21215958)
Hesti K (23215151)
Nadhia Fazrun M (24215904)
Natasya A (24215994)
Niatrisya N (2521036)
¤Active Voice
•The Simple Present Tense
John bites Mary
The Present Continuous
John is biting Mary
•Simple Past Tense
John bit Mary
The Past Continuous
John was biting Mary
•Present Perfect
John has bitten Mary
Simple Future
John will bite Mary
•Passive voice
Simple Present Tense
People make books from trees.
(Orang membuat buku dari pohon)
•Present Continuous Tense
The surveyor is using the digital theodolite.
(Surveyor sedang menggunakan teodolit digital.)
•Simple Past Tense
Sunmark Press printed the first book in 2005.
(Sunmark Press mencetak buku pertama tersebut pada tahun 2005.)
•Past Continuous Tense
My friend was baking bread when I came.
(Teman saya sedang memanggang roti ketika saya datang.)
•Present Perfect Tense
We have verified your application.
(Kami kami akan memverifikasi aplikasimu.)
•Simple Future Tense
Dino will show you something interesting.
(Dino akan menunjukkan padamu sesuatu yang menarik.)
Cause :
1. Because she had free time during last holiday, she rearranged her house.
2. Because it is raining, i dont want to go anywhere.
Contrast:
1. Although many friends confronted her ambition, Yulia went forward such a tank.
2. Though I’m annoyed, I try to keep calm.
Time:
1. After I changed the APN name, I unpluged my modem and waited for 5 minutes.
2. He was cleaning his kitchen floor when he found an oil spill.
He is the man who works hard to support their daily needs.
The woman whom you saw last night is my sister.
The man, whose car is antique, works as a lecturer.
Tom, which is very faithful, is my cat.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar