Tugas Softskill Business English 2
Nama Kelompok:
Dini A (21215958)
Hesti K (23215151)
Nadhia Fazrun M (24215904)
Natasya A (24215994)
Niatrisya N (2521036)
1. Singular:
That is a laptop
Plural:
She has eleven dogs
2. Tenses
The simple perfect: The teachers attend the class once a month
The perfect continus: the teachers are attending the class now
The simple past: the party started at 10.00 a.m
The simple future: you will win the game
3. Two word verbs
Lufti drove his car but it broke down before reaching his destination. [Mogok]
4. either: he did not write this article, and they did not either
neither: they didn’t sweap this floor and neither did she
5. I have no any food, so i can’t eat
I don’t have any food, so i can not eat
6. She has some Bag (Countable Noun)
I have a brother and two sisters (Countable Noun)
She has some Water (Uncountable Noun)
She has some Food (Uncountable Noun)
Every bag there is a bag
Gerund
Smooking is bad habit for teenagers
Cooking is my mother’s hobby
9. Collective nouns
Singular ( This class is reading seriously its book to prepare its exam.
Plural ( These class are reading seriously their book to prepare their exam.
10. Pronouns
Subject ( I like to eat banana and grap.
Object ( Nadira calls me.
Possessive Adjective ( Your letter was sent yesterday.
Possessive Pronouns ( This is your pen, and the red one is mine.
Reflexive ( I`m going to buy my self new jeans.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar